3. Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
A. Email address
B. First name and last name
C. Phone number
D. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
A. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
B. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
C. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
D. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests. Other Data While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport details, citizenship, registration at place of residence and actual address, telephone number (work, mobile), details of documents on education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, NDA agreements, information on bonuses and compensation, information on marital status, family members, social security (or other taxpayer identification) number, office location and other data.
5. Use of Data AKD Network Pvt. Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
A. to provide and maintain our Service;
B. to notify you about changes to our Service;
C. to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
D. to provide customer support;
E. to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service; 0.6. to monitor the usage of our Service;
F. to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
G. to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
H. to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
I. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
J. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
K. in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
L. for any other purpose with your consent.
8. Disclosure of Data We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
A. Business Transaction. If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
B. Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
B.1. to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
B.2. to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
B.3. to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
B.4. for the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
B.5. for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; 0.2.6. with your consent in any other cases;
B.6. if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
9. Security of Data The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Service Providers We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
11. Analytics We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
12. CI/CD tools We may use third-party Service Providers to automate the development process of our Service.
15. Children’s Privacy Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.